Goodhearts requires an appointment to try on dresses & suits
The safety our GoodHearts family and all our customers are our top priority!
- We request that only the child making his/her First Communion and 2 other guests attend this appointment. (Does not apply to siblings under 5 years old)
- Please wear a camisole/tank top to try dresses on. Fitting rooms are only partially open.
- Please allow yourself plenty of time to park and walk to GoodHearts.
- We recommend creating FaceTime/Zoom meetings with loved ones.
- Extending beyond the 60 minutes may not be possible.
- If anyone (including child) feels ill or has a fever, please reschedule your appointment.
- Merchandise being tried on is at your own discretion.
We always want to make this experience a very special memory
as well as make everyone’s safety a top priority!
GoodHearts is proud to be the North Shore’s #1 destination for all of your First Communion needs!
We have a beautiful selection of dresses, featuring gowns from Joan Calabrese, Sweetie Pie Collection, Teter Warm, Christie Helene, plus many more. We have very handsome white suits for the boys this year complete with a shirt and tie from Leo & Zachary and Christie Helene. With an extensive selection of suits, gowns, veils, shoes, purses and gifts we know you will be pleased to come to GoodHearts for this one of a kind, one stop shopping experience!
We have all of your first communion outfit necessities!
Girls First Communion:
- Tights or Socks
Boy First Communion:
- White Suit
- White Socks
- White Shoes
- White Ties