Goodhearts requires an appointment to try on dresses & suits
The safety our GoodHearts family and all our customers are our top priority!
- We request that only the child making his/her First Communion and 2 other guests attend this appointment. (Does not apply to siblings under 5 years old)
- GoodHearts staff and all in-store guests are required to wear a face mask at all times.
- Please wear a camisole/tank top to try dresses on. Fitting rooms are only partially open.
- Due to new operating guidelines the number of appointments we have available each day is limited.
- Please allow yourself plenty of time to park and walk to GoodHearts.
- We recommend creating FaceTime/Zoom meetings with loved ones.
- Extending beyond the 60 minutes may not be possible.
- If anyone (including child) feels ill or has a fever, please reschedule your appointment.
- Merchandise being tried on is at your own discretion.
We always want to make this experience a very special memory
as well as make everyone’s safety a top priority!
GoodHearts is proud to be the North Shore’s #1 destination for all of your First Communion needs!
We have a beautiful selection of dresses, featuring gowns from Christie Helene and Mon Cheri by Joan Calabrese, plus many more. We have a very handsome white Andrew Marc suit for the boys this year complete with a shirt and tie. With a wide selection of first communion gowns, veils, shoes and purses, we know you will be pleased to come to GoodHearts for this one of a kind, one stop shopping experience!
We have all of your first communion outfit necessities!
Girls First Communion:
- Tights or Socks
Boy First Communion:
- White Suit
- White Socks
- White Shoes
- White Ties